Where have I been you may ask? Well, here's a few of the "fun" things that I've been up to for the past week and a half.
1. Baked and cooked like a fiend for Thanksgiving
2. Attended Curly Girl's Thanksgiving feast at preschool
3. Cooked a 25 pound turkey for Thanksgiving
4. Got the house cleaned and decorated for Christmas
5. Wrote 4 term papers for school (can't wait till this semester is done!)
6. Baked 4 dozen cookies for a fundraiser at school
7. Registered for my spring classes
8. Had to have Hubby fix my computer because of some darn virus it picked up while shopping online
9. Had to have Hubby fix the oven because it decided that it didn't want to work anymore (it's working now but who knows how much longer)
10. Had to call the fire department at 4:30 in the morning on Saturday morning because our carbon monoxide detector was going off. Everything was fine, we had to get some new detectors.
That's all I can think of right now. I hope to get back into the swing of things this week and post some pics of our Christmas decorations. The girls and I will be doing our gingerbread houses this weekend and visiting the tree farm for our tree.
I have a appointment with a foot doctor this Friday because I've been having severe pain in my foot for a while now. Apparently, they think I have plantar fasciitis. All I know is that it sucks! It hurts all the time and makes me want to just gnaw my foot off. It keeps me from exercising and even doing simple things like running up and down the stairs and getting the house cleaned up. I've never been so excited to go see the doctor in my life.
So that's what's been going on in my little corner of the world. I've got over 350 things waiting to be read in my Google Reader so if I haven't stopped by to visit you in a while, I'll get there!
No pictures because Hubby's still working on reinstalling everything back in my computer!