Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Recipe Swap: What's in your crockpot?

Fishmama over at Life As Mom is hosting a crockpot recipe swap so I thought I'd share one of my favorites. It can be served over rice, couscous or rolled up in tortillas with some cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. Yummy!

Crockpot Salsa Chicken

1 jar of salsa
1 can of cream of anything soup
2 boneless chicken breasts
taco seasoning

Put the chicken in the crockpot. Sprinkle with taco seasoning. Dump in the cream soup and the salsa. Cook in the crockpot on low for about 6-8 hours until chicken is cooked through. Shred up the chicken and serve over rice.

I also sometimes add in corn or whatever veggies I have around.

Check out Life As Mom for more recipes!

http://www.lifeasmom.com/2008/08/recipe-swap-whats-in-your-crockpot.html

4 comments:

FishMama said...

Sounds great! I'm getting hungry....

Sara said...

Thats sounds really good. And simple. And cheap!

Kristi said...

I am all about crockpot cooking. This sounds really delicious.

PS: Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your girls are beautiful.

"Intentionally Katie" said...

This looks very similar to the recipe I posted, but there's more junk in mine. I like the simplicity of your recipe!!! Cute blog page, BTW...