Thursday, August 14, 2008

Random Cuteness, Hannah Montana and the Golden Arches

Today was the end of a week long Hannah Montana Dance Camp that Curly Girl went to with her friend from school and three of her cousins. My girl can tear up a dance floor! She can't wait for September to get here so that we can get back to our regular routine of dance class (her 2nd year!) and now she'll be going to preschool three mornings a week. I can't believe that she'll be in kindergarten next year already.

Munchkin was so mad when we would drop Curly Girl off at dance camp this week. She wants to do everything her big sister does now. She'll be going to ballet class starting in September too.

She wore her very first ponytail this morning. She looks so freakin' cute!


It'll be nice to spend some one on one time with Munchkin when Curly Girl starts school again. Sometimes when both girls are home there's a little competition over who gets Mommy's attention.



It's so cute though how much they really do love each other. When Curly Girl's not home, Munchkin stands at the door and keeps asking me, "Where's Sissy? Where's Sissy?"


Next week is Curly Girl's fourth birthday. I can't believe how quickly the time goes by. She's really into taking pictures and is constantly asking to use my camera. I'd really like to get her a camera of her own. We'll have to see about that (Maybe for her birthday, Mom Mom? :). She took this picture this morning when we were getting ready to leave the house.


After dance camp I took my girls, Curly Girl's friend and my six year old niece to McDonald's for a special treat. Nice person that I am, I let them play for two hours in the playground. Then they took a nice bath in disinfectent, took Curly Girl's friend home and came home. The girls had some ice pops and are now curled up on the floor watching a movie. Well, Curly Girl is. Munchkin is climbing on top of her Dora kitchen and looking out the window at the construction trucks putting new curbs in down the street.

So, that was our day. Here's some "Cheese face" to make you smile!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I can't wait till Mady gets into dance. She already loves shaking her little booty to the music. She is starting ballet in October. I found a place that takes 2 year olds.