Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This, That and Labor Day

This weekend we celebrated the end of summer by going to the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire. It was a little warm but the weather was beautiful. It was a lot of fun with people dressed in period costumes, lots of outdoor entertainment and beautiful gardens filled with butterflies.

The girls were tired and out of sorts the whole day though. Temper tantrums and picking on each other all day. Other than that we had a great time.

I am so ready to get back into the fall groove though. I start my classes tonight. I go to school several nights a week to finish my education degree. Curly Girl starts back at preschool and dance class next week.

We also have quite a few things planned for the next two months to do. We've been working around the house fixing things up, painting and such. We also plan to go apple picking, hayride to the pumpkin patch, to the museum of natural history. Plus, we'll have Munchkin's second birthday and party coming up so we'll be heading back to Sesame Place for that.

I'm ready to get the house decorated for fall and get back into our regular routine. How about you?

No comments: