Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Someone's Been Stealing Our Decorations

Hmm....What could my cats be looking at? Could it be the one responsible for stripping all of my Indian corn and nibbling on our jack o'lanterns? Let's just see...
Well, what do we have here? Looks like the mystery is solved. This little guy has been marauding our porch and stealing all of our decorations in preparation for winter.He's literally about two feet from the front door and obviously isn't the slightest bit worried about 2 kids, 4 cats, 1 pitbull and 1 mama watching him pillage our decorations.

"What are you lookin' at?"

"Yeah, that's right. I'm eatin' your stuff."

"What're you goin' to do about it?"

6 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

Absolutely fantastic picture story. We've got a window next to our front door that also goes all the way to the ground and the cats sit there and chatter away while all kids of stuff goes on directly in front of them.

And how did birds and squirrels get so smart and figure out what glass really is and that they are safe? Squirrel School? Because I see enough of them in groups to believe that something like that might actually be commencing.

Cute post, I enjoyed it. Thanks.

Alison said...

Ha, Ha. I had one get mad at me because I squirrel proofed our bird feeders. After many failed attempts to climb the pole, he jumped up on the deck, put his little paws up on the window and actually peered in like he was saying, "Hey Lady, we can't get to the food". My cats went ballistic. :).

"Intentionally Katie" said...

Squirrels are rats with hair. Okay, they're cuter, but they're such pests!!! I don't miss them. Instead, we get pigeons. Rats with wings, so they've been called. Glad I kept my indian corn INDOORS for decorating!

Kelli said...

Wonderful pictures! I think you found the culprit! LOL
~Kelli

Shannon (muzbeecrazy.com) said...

Hilarious!! My cat does the same "stalking" through the window. I love it!!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute my MIL had a squirrel that would come and knock on the front livingroom window when she forgot to put seeds or nuts out for them in the front yard