Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas 2008 Pictures

I took the girls to get their pictures done in their Christmas dresses last night. They had a great time hamming it up for the camera. The promise of a lollipop and some muffins at My Favorite Muffing helped too.

When we were done we stopped off at the food court for our muffins. As I was sitting there I thought about how many times I've gone to the mall with my Mom and sister and shared a muffin and some tea in the food court. It made me feel so happy to be sitting there with my own daughters just hanging out. I can just picture us when they're teenagers doing the same thing.

Anyway, here's some of their pictures. I think they turned out pretty good!






Christmas 2007
They sure have grown in just 1 year!

8 comments:

The Happy Housewife said...

wow, what great pictures. I don't even attempt group pictures anymore with six kids, someone always ends up crying and it is usually me!
Toni

new*me said...

the pictures are great! Where did you take them? We have a hard time with pics because of the twins who don't want to be still not to mention separation anxiety when I let go of them. I am going to attempt to do our own next week. We'll see how that goes!

The muffin tradition sounds so sweet ;)

MizFit said...

you are SO ORGANIZED.

if I dress my Toddler and leave her on the porch will you take her somewhere to get holiday pics done?

please?

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

Hey I hope you have an awesome weekend! Check out my blog to get your awards with l♥ts of l♥ve from me :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/

Momisodes said...

Wow! Those turned out fabulous! Pics with kids can be so tough. It looks like you have some real gems here though :)

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

Precious!

Joshua Diego said...

awww those pictures are tooo cute

Kristi said...

Awesome photos! Last year we tried to take my daughter to have her Christmas photo taken-twice. Both times were disasters. We ultimately picked one photo that was halfway decent and used it for our photo cards, but we didn't buy any other photos. So, I am very impressed with your photos. They're lovely!