Friday, April 17, 2009

What's going on?

I'm really trying to get on here and update more often! Life just seems to keep getting in the way. Anyway, here's what's been going on around here lately...

The weather has been a little crazy here, beautiful one day and cold and rainy the next. On one of the beautiful the girls and I ventured outdoors for a little chalk therapy. Munchkin loves to color but she usually ends up drawing on her sister's pictures.


Curly Girl is totally infatuated with flowers. She spends hours sniffing all the flowers that are blooming. It's a challenge to keep her from picking them.


But how can I turn down a beautiful bouquet when it's delivered to me like this?


She's a total girly-girl. She loves all things pink, butterflies and flowers.


Her shoes totally match her personality!

We colored eggs at a friend's house one day. This was the first time that Munchkin actually was able to do it herself. She was in heaven! She was still working on her eggs after Curly Girl and her friend went out to play.


Curly Girl loved painting the eggs.

Curly Girl's finished products...


Easter was beautiful if a little chilly. The Easter Bunny was very good to the girls. They loved getting dressed up in their Easter dresses.



We had breakfast with my in-laws. Here's the girls with their big cousins.


Then it was off to my parents house for Easter dinner. Munchkin and my niece are just 11 days apart. They love to play with each other and get so excited when they're together. It's so funny that my niece looks more like me than my own daughter.

Here's my sister, Cookie, with her youngest son and my two nieces.

My two beautiful nieces. I think they're going to be trouble when they grow up!

All of the grandkids. Christmas is a lot of fun around here!


In addition to all these goings-on my birthday was the other day. It was nice. I had a nice lunch with my parents and then Hubby took me and the girls out for dinner.

I also joined a gym and have been going regularly. It's working! I've lost about 12 pounds in the past month so I'm happy with that.

I also decided to become an Avon representative. So I've been pretty busy around here but like I said I'm going to try to keep things up to date around here!

No comments: