Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Annndddd......Heeeere We Go!

Well, I've decided to enter BlogLand since it seems that everyone else is having so much fun! Please be gentle with me!

A little about me:

1. I've been married to my husband for almost 7 years
2. We have 2 beautiful little girls, Curly Girl (almost 4) and Munchkin (21 months)
3. We have 4 cats and a pit bull who thinks he's a cat
4. I've always battled with my weight and have lost a lot of weight twice in my life. I hope to make this my final attempt at it.
5. I love to read, decorate my home, spend time with my kids teaching them to respect animals and each other and to generally enjoy life to it's fullest.
6. I'm also going to school so that I can finish my degree in education and become an elementary school teacher.

Well, that's a bit about me and my crazy life! Thanks for coming along for the ride! Hold on tight, it gets bumpy sometimes!

2 comments:

Sara said...

There you are! You haven't been on AB in awhile. Glad to see you are okay. Me, well I am working on becoming a teacher too and lose weight...we are like goal buddies :)

Anonymous said...

welcome to blogland, supermommy.